I have returned from a long weekend and have lots of ideas to write about this week. Several great things are on my mind but I will need some time to process all the photos that I recently shot.
So here is an idea of what you’ll find around my next couple of corners. Stay tuned:
- I have discovered my Georgia O’Keefe stamps are worth a tiny fortune. You better hope you own some!
- Author-Artist Nancy J. Bailey and Cliffy~her talented Morgan horse who paints and stars in videos.
- Tour Union County Oregon with me.
- Lavender and what to do with it
- Pocket Gardens of Seaside Oregon
- Mother/Daughter photography weekend.
- The complete set of Mt St Helen’s photos taken during the May 18th 1980 eruption – yep, all 18! (Number 6 in the series shown below . . .)
In the meantime food shopping must be done so I will have the strength to carry on. The garden needs to be finished, and I must pickup my almost new yard blower I found on Craigslist.